Friday, January 20, 2012

Ahhh....

Well... I have been working out a lot recently. I love it. I get all hyped up and sweaty. :) I usually stick to the elliptical, some tried and true machines that I'm familiar with and the ERG! (the erg is an indoor rowing machine). My gym just got one and I'm super excited to use it! No one else uses them, probably because they dont know how.

Anyway, I would like to venture into some more, different exercises, like the free weights, but I think I'm always too intimidated. Its like the "guys" area of the gym. Know what I mean? But. I have decided that I AM going to keep working out and stretching and trying new things because I want to be healthy, I want to lose weight and I want to actually look good in clothes!! These are my inspirations...


oh i do love a trouser jean :)



 I want to be fit and healthy... Not skinny per se. I actually like my curves...
So like I said, I'm going to try. Working out is my new thing. Oh... and Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely am soooo inspired by these pictures you included!!!! It's crazy how visuals can evoke so much inspiration. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

My Etsy Shop